Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Memories 2

I interview my mother.  And she told that when she was a teenager she used listen to Earth, Wind, and Fire.  She also litened to Saturday Night Fever, The Beegis, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Genesis or Phil Collins.  She told that going to concerts were never her thing to do although she never had the chance to do so because at that time she was still living in France.  I wouldn't say that her taste in those artists has changed over time because whenever it is the weekend and my family and I are all sitting in the living room we still listen to some tunes that both my mother and father listened to when they were my age.  Their taste in other artists may have changed but overall they still to the type of music they listened to back then.  As a music lover myself I wouldn't that my taste in music has changed all that much either.  It has definitely expanded since I was in middle school, but in hasn't changed in the sense that I used to listen to country music back then and now listen to only hard rock or something.  It is pretty rare but sometimes my parents and I both listen to an artist we really like.  For example, my parents love Lady Gaga and her music because they believer she is a talented musician as well as a singer and so do I.  I don't think that people will lose their love of a particular type of music.  They may change their taste in a particular artist but again overall I think that most people will never stop loving the kind of music they listened to when they were teenagers. 

1 comment:

  1. Good essay, but its needs a little more proofreading. (B)

    ReplyDelete