Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Music Memories 1

     I wouldn't say that my music taste changed a whole lot over the years.  Although I will say that it has definitely expanded since my early in junior high.  For example, like eveyone else in my I listened to N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, and so on.  Everyone listened to the exact same thing and you didn't listen to it you were considered different than everybody else or an outsider.  At least that's what it felt like at times, if you didn't like the music everyone listened to your life was harsh.  As time went by and we all got older we were allowed by our parents to listen to different kinds of music.  Like for example, when I was in junior high my parents didn't allow me the to listen to Eminem or rap music for obvious reasons.  So as time went by so did the taste in music.  Everyone's taste went from rap to hip-hop with the occasional group of people that were into country or Rock N' Roll still, at least the modern version.  I'd say nowadays my music taste likes a lot of variety. Now, I just love what makes me move or feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment